- Career Highlights
- Leader of Mike Tucker Quintet and Mike Tucker Organ Trio
- Member of Robin Mckelle and the Fly Tones, The Tiger Okoshi Quintet, The Daniela Schacter Quintet, Dub Apocalypse, The ALC BT Big Band, Kendrick Oliver and The New Life Jazz Orchestra, and The Ryan Montbleau Band
- Performances with Arturo Sandoval, Esperanza Spaulding, Lettuce, Soullive, Ryan Montbleau, Fred Wesley, Pee Wee Ellis, George Porter, Alicia Benveniste, Gregory Porter, Joe Lovano, Philip Lassiter, Melvin Sparks, and Christian Scott among many others
- Recordings include Collage, The Mike Tucker Organ Trio +1, and Sojourn by Mike Tucker; Robin Mckelle's Mess Around and Soul Flower (Sony Music); Ruminations, Jason Yeager (Inner Circle Music); Inward Art, Art Felluca; New Days Ahead, Akashik Record, and many more
- Principles include, saxophone, and composition
- B.M., Berklee College of Music, music performance
- M.M., New England Conservatory, jazz performance
In Their Own Words
"I try to relate my teaching directly to my professional experience and connect any concept that I teach directly to musical examples."
"Many students come to Berklee with raw talent and good intuition. I hope to show students what can be accomplished with an expanded knowledge of harmony and a little discipline."
"Berklee is the biggest melting pot of cultures and musical styles in the world. This creates an environment that encourages students from diverse backgrounds to collaborate together."
"I always make a point to draw from my own experience in the classroom. I feel like it is essential to "walk the walk" and back up what I teach."