- Career Highlights
- Published in Transplant, Liver Transplantation, Transplantation, and Hepatology
- Instruments include flamenco and classical guitar
- M.D., University of Sheffield Faculty of Medicine, England
- M.S., Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Spain, immunology
- Ph.D., Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Spain, transplant immunology
In Their Own Words
"My wish is for students to embrace 'the dark side' and realize that science rocks!"
"Berklee provides a unique opportunity for all of us, students and faculty alike, to become true Renaissance scholars, allowing us to develop skills in the arts and the sciences. My hope is that my students embrace this challenge with enthusiasm and passion, and develop the intellectual curiosity and flexibility needed to expand all their talents."
"I am a physician-scientist and have spent most of my career working in the transplant field and in liver pathophysiology research. My academic activities have also included teaching anatomy and physiology."