- Career Highlights
- Instruments include soprano and alto saxophones
- Performances with David Broza, Max Weinberg, George Garzone, Danilo Pérez, and Lamine Touré & Group Saloum
- Recordings include El Pájaro Azul by Jacinta Clusellas, Unexpected Blossoms by AhYoung Min, Vidala Espera by Tomás Latorre, Intra Lu Munnu by Sissy Castrogiovanni, and Mozambican Dance by Albino Mbie
- Additional performance experience includes select festivals, venues, and media appearances as a saxophonist and composer in both Israel and the U.S.
- Performances at Festival Chile Jazz por la Paz, Cork Guinness Jazz Festival, Newport Jazz Festival, Berklee Beantown Jazz Festival, and Givatayim Theater and Beit Hayotser, among others, and on NPR, Channels 1 and 2 (Israeli TV), WGBH, and Radio Kol Hamusica, among others
- M.M., New England Conservatory
- B.A., Berklee College of Music
In Their Own Words
"Everything is possible; anything and everything can be learned if you put your mind and heart to it. If something is challenging, that's when you know you are growing. Just like riding a bike, if it's hard, you know you are going up. Be fearless, and let your creativity guide you."
"I believe performance and playing in ensembles is completely tied with teaching. They are all practice of interactions, direction of a group, being in the moment, and creating an atmosphere for opportunities and discovering of the unknown."