Kristin Holland Bohr
- Career Highlights
- Member of Stage Directors and Choreographers Society, and Actors' Equity Association
- Performances with the Premiere Company of Disney's Aladdin
- Cofounder of Manhattan Tap Dance Center
- Cocreator of CardioTapNYC™, a tap dance fitness method that combines traditional fitness and interval training with true Broadway tap dance
- Seattle Critics Award winner for choreography of a large budget musical for The Producers
- Gregory Award winner for best musical for choreography of Chicago
- M.A., Emerson College, theatre education
- B.A., Point Park University, dance with a musical theater minor
In Their Own Words
"I want my students to feel physically empowered to move their bodies in new ways and ready to continue their dance training without fear. Dance is the physical expression of ideas, feelings, and stories. My students learn to experience movement as a language they can use to tell their story or embody someone else's."
"I've done the hustle and succeeded as a professional performer. Additionally I'm certified as a yoga teacher and health coach. My background influences my teaching style because I see my students as people with full lives and multiple goals. Performing is one part of life; I encourage my students to find the balance between their art and other life goals so they can create longevity in a career that is sometimes fleeting."