- Career Highlights
- Teacher, conductor, and performer on early instruments
- Has taught in the Lexington Public Schools for 30 years
- Member of La Donna Musicale, specializing the in music of 18th and 19th century female composers
- Member of El Dorado, Boston's viola da gamba consort
- Named Director of the Year (2005, 2014) by the Massachusetts Chapter of the American String Teachers Association
In Their Own Words
"Teaching is a source of constant joy. Beginning strings players start with no skills and within a few weeks they are playing and enjoying their instruments. It is like watching spring flowers blossom!"