For media inquiries, see Media Relations.
- B.M., Berklee College of Music
- Composer for feature films Sixteen (a.k.a., Like a Crow on a June Bug), Mission Hill, The First Killing Frost, and Academy Award nominee Urge to Build
- Composer for television series Hometown and Breaking Ground and co-composer for America by Design
- Music supervisor on over 200 short subjects, including Academy Award winner Karl Hess: Toward Liberty and nominee Kudzu
- Film music editor for network television specials and contributing arranger for network television movies River of Gold and Maybe I'll Come Home in the Spring
- Clinician on film music for National Film Board of Canada, Women in Film-New England, and IAJE