- Career Highlights
- Film scoring credits include Sketches of Frank Gehry, directed by Sydney Pollack
- Trailer scores for films including Indiana Jones, Marley & Me, Australia, Angels & Demons, and Fever Pitch, among many others.
- Scoring and songwriting clients include Disney Pictures, Warner Bros., Paramount Pictures, Twentieth Century Fox, Universal Pictures, and Sony Pictures, among others.
- Television credits include ABC's Revenge, National Geographic's Underworld, Inc., and ESPN's X-Games, among others.
- Short film scores include UFOTOG, directed by Douglas Trumbull.
- Post-production sound and other production credits include re-recording mixer for approximately 50 films and television shows, radio broadcast engineering for NPR, and record production work.
- Commencement speaker at Boston University's Center for Digital Imaging Arts (CDIA).
- Cinema Audio Society nomination for Outstanding Achievement in Sound Mixing for work as re-recording mixer for MSNBC’s No Way Out: The Fall of Saigon.
- Recipient of Music Connection’s Best Independent Production of 2001 for the band Rocketbob (record producer, arranger, and engineer).
- Diploma, Keyboard Institute of Technology (Los Angeles, California)
In Their Own Words
“If I had to pick one thing for students to take away from my classes, it would be to let the film's story always win out.”