For Continuing and Returning Students

Students already attending Berklee who take courses post-matriculation at a regionally based college or university should have their official transcripts mailed directly to the Office of the Registrar at the following address:

       Berklee College of Music
       Office of the Registrar
       ATTN: Academic Records and Information Services Specialist
       1140 Boylston Street
       Boston, MA 02215

Or contact the academic records & information services specialist in the Office of the Registrar at, 617-747-8519, or stop by the Office of the Registrar (Uchida building, Suite 120).

For information on submitting transcripts, see Transferring Credits.

Transfer Credit Status Check (for continuing students)

Once the Office of the Registrar has received your transcript, please allow 10 days for it to be evaluated. In situations where further research is required - such as international transcripts, or transcripts from more than 10 years ago - please allow for additional time. Students may check if their transcript has been received and evaluated for transfer credit as follows:

All Continuing & Returning Students
Log in to and select the "View Transcript" link under the Academic Profile section.

If You Have Declared a Major:
Log in to and select the "Degree Audit"  link under the Academic Profile section.