Through our Visiting Artist Series, you will receive valuable firsthand career insight from some of the finest music business professionals from every sector of the industry.
Past Music Business/Management Department visiting artists include:
- Amanda Arrillaga ’94; director of copyright administration for Sony Music Entertainment
- Gerry Barad; chief operating officer of Live Nation Global Touring
- Lyor Cohen; founder, 300 Entertainment
- David Duchovny; actor and musician
- Brandon Haas; senior director for writer/publisher relations at Broadcast Music Inc. (BMI)
- Julie Hurwitz; vice president for commercial sync, Kobalt Music
- Chris Kaskie; president of Pitchfork Media
- Talib Kweli; hip-hop recording artist
- Ledisi; R&B recording artist, songwriter, and actress
- Jay Sweet; producer of the Newport Folk Festival
- Tim Westergren; CEO, Pandora
You can find upcoming visiting artist events listed on the Music Business/Management Events page.