My Degree Audit is a useful tool available to students to track how the courses you have completed, are currently enrolled in, or are preregistered for will count toward graduation. My Degree Audit also highlights the remaining courses required for graduation and all other requirements still to be completed.
It is strongly recommended that you use My Degree Audit before planning your registration for the next semester. Should you need any assistance in interpreting your degree audit results, you can schedule an appointment with your academic advisor here.
An additional feature of My Degree Audit is the ability to view how your academic work to date would count toward graduating in different majors.
To use My Degree Audit:
1. Log in to my.berklee.edu.
2. Click on the “Student Services” link on the top left.
3. Select “My Degree Audit” under the Academic Profile section.
4. Then select either:
- your active academic program (major), or
- choose a major from "What if I changed my program of study?” (You need to know your catalog year for this choice, so find your catalog year in your Registration and Check-in Profile screen under the Registration section.)
5. For the question “What work do you want to include?” select either:
- “C” for just your completed courses, or
- “A” for all courses, including those that are in progress and any courses that you have preregistered for.
Note: to obtain the most accurate grade point average (GPA) for a major, you should select “C” for completed coursework only.
Students who have not yet declared a major or have a new major going into effect at the start of the summer or fall term should use the “What if I changed my program of study?” option.
Professional music majors first need to meet with the Professional Music Department to have their specialized curriculum built in the Colleague system. Until you do so, your degree audit will not be accurate.