My Degree Audit
My Degree Audit is a very useful tool to self-advise on how the courses you have completed, are currently enrolled in, or are preregistered for will count toward graduation. My Degree Audit also highlights the remaining courses required for graduation and all other graduation requirements still to be completed. You are strongly recommended to use My Degree Audit before planning your registration for the next semester. Should you have any questions on how to interpret your degree audit results, staff from the Office of the Registrar, Academic Advising, and departmental advisors are ready to assist you.
An additional feature of My Degree Audit is the ability to check out different majors and see how your academic work to date will count toward graduating in different major(s), a sort of “shop around” feature.
To use My Degree Audit:
1. Log in to my.berklee.edu
2. Click on the “Student Services” link on the top left
3. Select “My Degree Audit” under the Academic Profile section
4. Then select either:
- your active academic program (major); or
- choose a major from "What if I changed my program of study?” (You need to know your catalog year for this choice, so find your catalog year in your Registration Profile screen under the Registration section.)
5. For the question “What work do you want to include?,” select either:
- “C” for just your completed courses; or
- “A” for all courses including those that are in progress and any courses that you have preregistered for.
Note: to obtain the most accurate grade point average for a major, you should select “C” for completed coursework only.
Students who have not yet declared a major or have a new major going into effect at the start of the spring term should use the “What if I changed my program of study?” option.
Professional music majors first need to meet with the Professional Music Department to have their specialized curriculum built on the Colleague system. Until you do so, your degree audit will not be accurate.