Articulation (ART) Agreements
Earn Berklee course credits at respected institutions of music education throughout the world with Berklee’s credit transfer agreement program. Attend one of the institutions below and earn satisfactory grades* while completing the agreed-upon curriculum in order to be eligible to receive transfer credit at Berklee. Check with the appropriate department at your local institution for more details.
Note that such credits will only be accepted from those who have applied to and been accepted to attend Berklee. All students, including those who have studied at institutions with which Berklee has a curriculum transfer agreement, must apply to Berklee through the regular admissions process. If or when you are accepted to Berklee, a special transfer counselor will help set up your program of study.
Institutions with Berklee Curriculum Transfer Agreements
- Colegio de Música, Universidad San Francisco de Quito - Quito, Ecuador
- Conservatorio Souza Lima - Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Cuyahoga Community College - Cleveland, Ohio
- Fullerton College - Fullerton, California
- International College of Music (ICOM) - Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Koyo Conservatory - Kobe, Japan
- L'AULA de Música Moderna i Jazz - Conservatori Liceu - Barcelona, Spain
- MacEwan University - Edmonton, Canada
- Miami Dade College - Miami, Florida
- Mohawk College - Hamilton, Canada
- Newpark Music Centre - Dublin, Ireland
- Philippos Nakas Conservatory - Athens, Greece
- Rimon School of Jazz and Contemporary Music - Ramat-Hasharon, Israel
- Selkirk College - Nelson, BC, Canada
- Senzoku Gakuen College of Music Kawasaki - Japan
- Seoul Jazz Academy - Seoul, South Korea
For more information, please contact Mary McClory in the Institutional Assessment and Graduate Studies Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Grade requirements vary. The minimum grade required to transfer course credits is a B in many cases and a C in some cases. See your local institution for more details on grade requirements for Berklee credit transfers.