Additional Products

The following product is available to you, whether or not you participate in the student health insurance plan. To learn more about this product and its associated cost, please go to, and select "Other Insurance Products".

Study Abroad Plan

If you are participating in a study abroad program and would like additional insurance coverage, you can purchase Gallagher Student's Study Abroad Plan. You may be covered under the Study Abroad Plan if you are a United States citizen, permanent resident of the United States, or an international student in the United States enrolled as a full-time student at a U.S. college or university and are temporarily pursuing educational activities outside your Home Country. Please visit for more information.