Please see the events listing for upcoming events.
Interviewing for a job may often feel like stepping into the unknown. Join Career Center advisers in demystifying the interview process—before, during, and after—to improve your chances of success. This workshop will help attendees to:
- Decode a job description to understand what the employer is really looking for in an applicant
- Learn how to strategically research and prepare in advance of the interview
- Develop key talking points and answers to common interview questions
- Prepare a list of questions to ask the interviewer, to show your interest in the role and determine if the job is a good fit for you
- Successfully and graciously follow up after the interview