Varsity Vocals PresentsICCA Northeast Quarterfinal: Night Two
Please see the full events listing for upcoming events.
The Varsity Vocals International Championship of A Cappella (ICCA) is the only international tournament that showcases the art of student a cappella singing. In this quarterfinal, top a cappella collegiate groups from the Northeast region compete for a slot in the semifinals.
The ICCA takes place from January through April. It is a bracket system, with quarterfinals, semifinals, and finals. Founded in a college dorm room in 1996, it has grown to include 450 groups competing in nine regions in the United States and Europe.
The top two groups advance to the ICCA Northeast Semifinal.
- Boston University Treblemakers (Boston University)
- BosTones (Boston University)
- FenHarmonics (Emmanuel College)
- Hawkapella (University of Massachusetts Lowell)
- On the Vox (Berklee College of Music)
- PowerChords (Olin College of Engineering)
- The Chorallaries of MIT (Massachusetts Institute of Technology)
- The Harvard LowKeys (Harvard University)
- The Sirens (Simmons University)
- The Unisons (Northeastern University)