Varsity Vocals PresentsICCA Northeast Quarterfinal: Night One
Please see the full events listing for upcoming events.
The Varsity Vocals International Championship of A Cappella (ICCA) is the only international tournament that showcases the art of student a cappella singing. In this quarterfinal, top a cappella collegiate groups from the Northeast region compete for a slot in the semifinals.
The ICCA takes place from January through April. It is a bracket system, with quarterfinals, semifinals, and finals. Founded in a college dorm room in 1996, it has grown to include 450 groups competing in nine regions in the United States and Europe.
The top two groups advance to the ICCA Northeast Semifinal.
- Acappellics Anonymous (Emerson College)
- Alabaster Blue (University of New Hampshire)
- Boston University Allegrettos (Boston University)
- Distilled Harmony (Northeastern University)
- Pitch, Please! (Northeastern University)
- The CharlieChords (Berklee College of Music)
- The Dear Abbeys (Boston University)
- The Harvard-Radcliffe Veritones (Harvard University)
- The Hawkettes (UMass Lowell)
- Treble Threat (Berklee College of Music)