Presented by Varsity Vocals ICCA Northeast Quarterfinal: Night Two
Please see the full events listing for upcoming events.
Top a cappella collegiate groups from the Northeast region compete for the title of International Champions.
The International Championship of Collegiate A Cappella (ICCA) takes place from January through April. It is a bracket system, with quarterfinals, semifinals, and finals. Founded in a college dorm room in 1996, it has grown to include 450 groups competing in nine regions in the United States and Europe. The finals are at the historic Beacon Theatre in New York City.
- In Achord | Boston University
- Mixed Emotions | Plymouth State University
- Not Too Sharp | University of New Hampshire
- On The Vox | Berklee College of Music
- PowerChords | Olin College of Engineering
- The CharlieChords | Berklee College of Music
- The Harvard Lowkeys | Harvard University
- The Ramifications | Suffolk University
- Treble on Huntington | Northeastern University
- UNH Wildtones | University of New Hampshire