Start-Up Ventures and the Music Rights Frontier
Please see the full events listing for upcoming events.
Start-Up Ventures and the Music Rights Frontier is part of the Envisioning 21st Century Music Business Models Series presented by the Music Business/Management Department and the Professional Education Division. A panel of industry experts discuss new revenue bloodlines for artists and music entrepreneurs, focusing on start-up financing, branding, and rights management.
- Kerri Cockrill, Brand Entertainment, Blackberry/RIM
- Jim Griffin, WIPO's International Music Registry
- Trudy Lartz, VP, Nielsen Entertainment
- Caz McChrystal, Attorney, University of Wisconsin
- Mark Montgomery Echo Music and Tech Entrepreneur
- Kristin Thomson, Artist Revenue Expert, FOMC
- Chris Woods, Cofounder, TuneSat