Envisioning 21st-Century Music Business Models
Thursday / April 12, 2012 / 7:00 p.m.
David Friend Recital Hall
921 Boylston Street
A panel of music industry experts discussing new revenue bloodlines for artists and music entrepreneurs, fousing on startup financing, branding, and rights management.
- Kerri Cockrill Brand Entertainment, Blackberry/RIM
- Jim Griffin, WIPO's International Music Registry
- Trudy Lartz, VP, Neilsen Entertainment
- Caz McChrystal, Attorney, University of Wisconsin
- Mark Montgomery, Echo Music & Tech Entrepreneur
- Kristin Thomson, Artist Revenue Expert, FOMC
- Chris Woods, Cofounder, TuneSat