Due to weather conditions, this event has been canceled.
The Red Room at Cafe 939 presents Fresh Prospects, a showcase of the best emerging Berklee artists reworking their favorite songs into intimate acoustic performances. The series is dedicated to artist development and will feature a variety of genres over the course of a semester. Fresh Prospects takes place every first Friday of the month at the Red Room at Cafe 939 from 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
What we are looking for:
- Two original songs or eight minutes of music
- Three musicians at most
- All genres accepted
- No more than two-minute setup
- Artists with a local and digital following
- Professional attitude required
What we will provide:
- A grand piano, instrumental and vocal mics, and direct inputs
- You can bring an acoustic guitar and/or light percussion (cajon, conga, etc.). No drum kit allowed
- No sound check, no line check
For further information, email email@example.com.