Dietary Accommodations

To request dietary accommodations due to a food allergy, a student must register with Disability Services. This information must be submitted as early as possible to ensure sufficient time is available to allow for the deliberative process that is necessary. Submit the following:

The student should then meet with the RD and director of Dining Services for a consultation. Visit the Dining website for more information.