Commencement Guide 2001
Class of 2001 Graduation Guide
Hotels and Restaurants
Nearby hotels are now listed on our Hotels in the Area page.
Bed and Breakfast Associates
Will assist you in selecting a Bed and Breakfast in Boston, appropriate for your desired location and budget. Rates vary from $75-$175 per night.
We also want to make you aware of the MBTA's Boston Visitor Pass as the transportation solution for family and friends visiting the graduates. These passes are available in three denominations: One-Day Pass - $5.00, Three-Day Pass - $9.00 (consecutive days), Seven-Day Pass - $18.00 (consecutive days). These passes are valid for unlimited service on all subways, buses, and now all inner harbor ferries.
- Vinnie Testa's - 867 Boylston St - full service Italian with outdoor seating ($7-$20)
- Charley's Eating & Drinking Saloon - 284 Newbury St. - American cuisine ($7-$20)
- Cactus Club - 939 Boylston St. - Tex-Mex ($7-$20)
- Woody's Grill & Tap - 58 Hemenway St. - wood-fired pizza, salads, sandwiches, pastas ($5-$12)
- Legal Seafoods - 800 Boylston St. - New England seafood ($12+)
- Sonsie - 327 Newbury St. - eclectic cuisine ($17-$22)
- Davio's - 269 Newbury St. -Italian cuisine ($17-$22)
- Ciao Bella - 240A Newbury St. - seafood and Italian cuisine ($10-$16)
- Ambrosia - 116 Huntington Ave. - French provincial w/Asian flair ($22-$38)
- Joe's American Bar & Grill - 279 Dartmouth St. - Upstairs: seafood and pasta; Downstairs: pub style upstairs: ($17-$24); downstairs: ($7.50-$14)
- Stephanie's - 190 Newbury St. - American bistro lunch: ($8-$13); dinner: ($8-$30)
- TGI Friday's - 26 Exeter St. - American cuisine and pasta ($7-$17)
- Rattlesnake Bar & Grill - 382 Boylston St. - "Food of the Americas, North America to South America" ($3.95-$13)