If you’re a Berklee student or an alumnus or alumna looking for employment opportunities, there are a number of ways that the Berklee Career Center can help.
- Find opportunities exclusively for the Berklee community with the Berklee Career Manager.
- Explore job listings and job boards specific to the music and performing arts industries.
- Utilize the expertise of our career advisors to help guide you through the process.
- Learn how to make your resume and cover letter shine.
- Develop a job search strategy.
- Connect with alumni working in your field for an informational interview.
- Prepare for a job interview with sample questions and mock interviews, and learn how to negotiate after an offer.
- Find out how to maximize LinkedIn during your search.
- Learn about working in the U.S. if you're an international student.
- Discover networking opportunities through events and/or professional associations.
The list above is only a portion of the services offered by the Berklee Career Center, so don’t hesitate to contact us for more personalized assistance as you embark on your job search. If you're unsure of what you should be doing and when you should be doing it—or if you’re still trying to figure out what you want to do—visit Plan Your Career to take the first step towards your dreams.