The Berklee Career Center makes recruiting talent at Berklee College of Music and Boston Conservatory at Berklee a hassle-free, productive, and rewarding experience. We provide responsive and personalized services that cater to your recruitment needs. In addition, we welcome your involvement in career and professional development activities to share your expertise with our community at large and to build your company or organization’s brand on campus.
If you are new to recruiting at Berklee, we encourage you to:
- create an employer account on Berklee Career Manager, and
- connect with our employer services team to develop a personalized hiring strategy.
If you have previously recruited at Berklee, we encourage you to:
- update your employer profile and contact information on Berklee Career Manager;
- post your available jobs, internships, and gigs; and
- discover new ways to engage with and recruit students and alumni through our diverse recruitment offerings.
Get in Touch
For general inquiries and assistance, please contact Dustin Gee, Manager of Employer Development and Engagement, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-747-2826.