The Berklee Career Center makes recruiting talent at Berklee College of Music and Boston Conservatory at Berklee a hassle-free, productive, and rewarding experience. We provide responsive and personalized services that cater to your talent needs. In addition, we welcome your involvement in career and professional development activities to share your expertise with our community at large and to build your company or organization’s brand on campus.
If you are new to recruiting at Berklee, we encourage you to:
- review Berklee's recruiting policies and guidelines for employers,
- create an employer account on the Berklee Career Manager, and
- connect with Dustin Gee, our manager of employer development and engagement to discuss a personalized hiring strategy.
If you have previously recruited at Berklee, we encourage you to:
- update your employer profile and contact information on the Berklee Career Manager;
- post your available jobs, internships, and gigs; and
- explore additional ways to partner with us to engage and recruit our talent.
Get in Touch
For general inquiries and assistance, please contact Dustin Gee, manager of employer development and engagement, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-747-2826.