This semester, many of Berklee's existing spaces have been adapted to give you new places on campus to meet virtually, study, eat, take remote classes, and more. Learn about these spaces and how to reserve them (if needed):
- Practice: Reserve a practice/rehearsal room, studio, suite, or tech lab.
- Study and work: Find a remote learning space where you can study.
- Collaborate with peers: Reserve space at the District for extracurricular activities, including group meetings, performances, and other creative projects (starting February 8).
- Dine on campus: Find out about dining services and where you can sit and eat on campus.
- Meet with faculty and staff: Book a space for a virtual meeting with faculty or staff. (Click on the service you need and book the appointment; you will see information about booking a space for the appointment.)