In order to promote a safe and healthy environment, Berklee is using the CoVerified app to manage campus access for the spring and summer semesters.
Through the CoVerified app, you will report any new symptoms (your daily attestation), schedule tests, and view test results. Access to Berklee buildings will be restricted to those with a clearance badge on their app each day.
Only hybrid students enrolled in the summer semester, students with facilities-only access, and faculty, staff, and vendors who are authorized to access campus, should download the CoVerified app.
Download the App
For detailed instructions on how to use the app, please read our CoVerified User Tutorial. Please note that you must have a U.S. phone number to use the app. You can also access CoVerified through the web at campus.coverified.us.
- Download the CoVerified Berklee app. The app is available through the App Store for iOS, Google Play for Android, and your web browser at campus.coverified.us.
- Use your Berklee OnePass credentials to log in to the app. Please note: You should not create an account through CoVerified.
Use the App
Upload your initial PCR test result.
Before you arrive on campus, upload your non-Berklee PCR test result to CoVerified by clicking “Report” in the menu bar and selecting “Upload Test Result.”
When uploading your test result, please make sure the photo or PDF of your test result contains the following information:
- your full name;
- the date that the test was administered;
- the type of test (only PCR tests will be accepted); and
- the result (negative).
Report your symptoms daily.
Before you can access campus buildings each day, you will report your symptoms through the CoVerified app (see user tutorial). You will answer a series of questions to determine whether or not you are cleared to come to campus and whether you can enter Berklee buildings that day.
All Berklee ID cards will be turned off at 4:00 a.m. each day, and your ID card will not work until you have completed your daily symptom reporting. We recommend doing your daily symptom reporting (daily attestation) at least an hour before you need to access campus, if possible.
Schedule your tests.
Using the CoVerified app, schedule your tests on your assigned days each week (see user tutorial). To schedule your tests, go into the "testing" section on the app. In the top right corner, there is an icon with a + sign. Click on that icon, and you will be able to select a date and time to schedule your tests (select the Berklee testing center as your location).
Review your test results.
If you get tested at Berklee's testing center, you do not need to upload your results into CoVerified; that process will happen automatically. You only need to upload your results into CoVerified if you are tested at a non-Berklee facility.
Your test results will appear in the app when they are available, typically 24–48 hours after your test (see user tutorial). If you get a positive result, you will receive a call from the Tufts medical team and the Berklee contact tracing team (CTT) with instructions. Learn more about contact tracing and testing.
Here's how to interpret your test results:
- Negative: You are cleared to access campus facilities and should continue your daily symptom reports and twice-weekly testing cadence. No additional actions are necessary.
- TNP: You are not cleared to access campus and should go to the testing center immediately, or as soon as it is open (Monday–Friday, 8:00 a.m.–4:00 p.m.). This result indicates that your test could not be processed and will need to be administered. You do not need an appointment to return to the testing center in this case.
- Inconclusive: You are not cleared to access campus and should go to the testing center immediately or as soon as it is open (Monday–Friday, 8:00 a.m.–4:00 p.m.). This result indicates that your test result was inconclusive and will need to be administered. You do not need an appointment to return to the testing center in this case.
- Positive: You are not cleared to access campus facilities. Return to your home or residence hall immediately, and await the call from a Tufts Medical Center clinician about next steps.
View your clearance badge and campus access.
A clearance badge will let you know if you are clear or restricted from campus when logging in to the app. The timestamp under the colored badge indicates when the last status check occurred to ensure that everyone knows your status is current.
- Status criteria for determining whether you are clear or restricted may include your daily symptom reporting, completing a quarantine, or getting tested regularly.
- To learn more about your current status, select “Why am I RESTRICTED?” or “Why am I CLEARED?”.
Once you have been cleared, your Berklee ID will automatically be updated to allow you access to Berklee buildings. Please note that it may take up to a few minutes to update, so plan accordingly and give yourself a little extra time to get to your office or class.
Update Your Local Contact Information
In order to start your testing and make sure we can reach you for contract tracing, if necessary, you need to update your current U.S. phone number and local address (where you are living this semester).
You must have a U.S. phone number in order to access the app.
- Berklee College of Music students: Go to my.berklee.edu, and update the Local Address Verification and Notifications in the Contact Information section.
- Boston Conservatory at Berklee students: Submit the online check-in form.
- Faculty and staff: Update your personal information in Workday (view the job aid).
For detailed instructions on how to use the app, please read our CoVerified User Tutorial.
I can't log in with my OnePass.
Students: First, call 617-747-2238 for technical assistance. If your OnePass account does not identify you as enrolled in the hybrid option, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Faculty and staff: First, call 617-747-2238 for technical assistance. If your OnePass account does not identify you as authorized for campus access, email email@example.com.
I can't download the app on my phone.
Call 617-747-2238 for technical assistance.
If you prefer to use the browser version of the app instead of downloading it, you can log in with your OnePass at campus.coverified.us.
My Apple ID doesn't work.
Call 617-747-2238 for technical assistance.
I'm using CoVerified for another institution.
If you are also using CoVerified at another institution, you must use different emails for each institution since the app is tied to campus building access. If you have a berklee.edu email address, use it to set up your Berklee account. If you do not have a berklee.edu email address, you must use a different email for each CoVerified institution you are at.
I verified that I am not symptomatic, but my ID card doesn't work.
Contact Public Safety at 617-747-2682.
I answered that I am symptomatic, and now I'm not sure what to do.
Please stay in your residence hall room/apartment/home, and do not go to class.
Call Berklee’s Tufts Medical Center team for further instructions until your test results return:
- Between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.: Call 617-636-6006.
- After business hours: Call Public Safety at 617-747-2682 to be connected with the on-call team.
Faculty and Staff
Do not report to work or come to campus.
Complete these two steps in any order; feel free to contact Human Resources first for guidance about your benefits before contacting your provider.
- Contact your primary care physician to report your symptoms and obtain medical guidance.
- Contact a member of the benefits team in Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org for resources, support, and appropriate clearance to return to work once your physician provides approval to resume activities and work.
I made a mistake in my daily symptom reporting and don't know what to do.
Contact Public Safety at 617-747-2682, and they will reset it for you.
I am not able to get tested during my scheduled time.
Use the CoVerified app to reschedule your time for your designated day.
I can't view my upcoming scheduled tests.
Schedule your tests through the CoVerified app. If you have scheduled an upcoming test and don't see it on the app, call the Technology Service Desk at 617-747-2238.
I can't see my test results.
Your test results will typically be available 24–48 hours after your test. If more time has passed and you can’t see your results, email COVID19@berklee.edu.
I uploaded test results from an external testing center, and they weren't accepted.
Email COVID19@berklee.edu. Note that you do only need to upload your results into CoVerified if you were tested at a non-Berklee facility; if you were tested at Berklee's testing center, this process will happen automatically.