Your Berklee OnePass Account
Boston Conservatory at Berklee students: your Berklee OnePass allows you to use one username and password to access many Berklee services.
For technical support or additional information about any of these services, contact Student Technology Services at firstname.lastname@example.org, 617-747-2238, or visit them at 186 Massachusetts Avenue (lower level).
Your OnePass gives you access to the following services:
1. Berklee Email
As members of the larger Berklee community, Conservatory students receive a Berklee OnePass account and berklee.edu Gmail account.
How to set up email forwarding/an email alias:
- If you have a bostonconservatory.edu email account, set up email forwarding to your berklee.edu account.
- If you would like your @berklee.edu email address to look like it is coming from a Boston Conservatory at Berklee email address, you now have the option to have your email address display as @bcb.berklee.edu.
How to migrate emails and Google Drive items:
- If you have a Boston Conservatory Google account (@bostonconservatory.edu), you can copy and transfer your files to your Berklee (@berklee.edu) Google account.
Log in to berklee.edu to access student activities information, announcements from the libraries and Learning Center, career resources, international student information, master classes with visiting artists, exclusive events, and much more.
3. Berklee Career Manager
Visit the Berklee Career Manager to view gigs, jobs, and internships, or make an appointment with your career advisor. Learn more about the Berklee Career Manager.
4. The Berklee Hub
The Berklee Hub is the official communications platform for students, alumni, faculty, and staff. You can check your notifications on the Hub, and you can also set up a weekly or daily email digest for the feeds you care about most. The Hub features notifications about:
Berklee-wide and department announcements;
exclusive events, master classes, and performances;
news stories from berklee.edu; and
internships, gigs, and jobs from the Berklee Career Manager.
The Hub is tailored to you: you are automatically subscribed to certain Hub feeds based on your role at Berklee. You can subscribe to as many additional feeds as you'd like. You can update your subscriptions and adjust the ways and how often your notifications are delivered to you by clicking on My Subscriptions in the top right box on the Hub.
5. Berklee Learning Center
Visit the Learning Center site and log in with your OnePass to sign up for events, technology training classes, and peer training sessions. The Learning Center hosts small and large group computer-based training sessions and events focusing on the latest music technology trends. Learn more about the Learning Center.
6. Student Printing
If you don’t have a Papercut account yet, you can create one using your OnePass login. If you already signed up using your Conservatory Self-Service credentials, you can continue using that account. Learn more about student printing (login required).
If you are taking a course taught by Berklee College of Music faculty, your course may use OL for course communication and materials. Your professor will share more details if your course is using OL.
Your OnePass account gives you access to Berklee services, including:
- berklee.edu behind the login, where you will find exclusive master classes and events just for students, student activities information, health and wellness information, counseling services, and more;
- the Berklee Hub, where you can find customized notifications about upcoming events, opportunities, department announcements, and more;
- the Berklee Career Manager, where you can view jobs, gigs, and internship listings, or sign up for a career advising appointment; and
- library services, where you can do research, access streaming platforms, reserve books, and more.
You’ll continue to use your Conservatory Self-Service for all business transactions, such as things for the registrar (registering for class, getting your course grades), student accounts, financial aid, and room reservations (25 Live).
Use your OnePass to get information about student services such as health and wellness, counseling, student activities, housing, and more.
Yes, all Conservatory students are issued a berklee.edu email address. Your berklee.edu account is your email account for all school-related business.
No, your berklee.edu account should be your sole email account beginning August 1, 2019. If you have a bostonconservatory.edu email account, you must transition to using your berklee.edu account by August 1, 2019. All communications will be sent to your berklee.edu email, and all school-related business should be conducted through this account.
Student Technology Services can help you with all technology questions related to your education at Berklee. Walk-ins or scheduled appointments are available at 180 Massachusetts Avenue, or you can contact Student Technology Services at 617-747-2238 or email@example.com.
Student Technology Services is open from Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., excluding institutional holidays.
Student Technology Services will also offer pop-up hours for additional support:
- Tuesday, January 30: 12:00 p.m.–2:00 p.m., Albert Alphin Library, Floor Two
- Tuesday, February 6: 12:00 p.m.–2:00 p.m., 31 Hemenway Street Lobby
All Conservatory student portal information will be available on berklee.edu beginning in summer 2019 and can be accessed with your Berklee OnePass.