- Guitarist, composer, arranger, and educator.
- Performances and recordings with numerous jazz artists, including Perico Sambeat, Jack Walrath, Javier Vercher, Jesus Santandreu, Joe Magnarelli, among many others.
- Performances in renowned national and international jazz festivals such as Valencia, San Javier, San Sebastian, Cadiz, Alhaurin, Castellon, Madrid, Barcelona, Timișoara (Romania), Amersfoort (Netherlands), Sonora (Mexico), Bogotá (Colombia) Medellín (Colombia), among many others.
- Session guitarist on tour and in studio with renowned artists of such disparate styles as Brazilian music, Latin American, traditional Valencian, pop, rock or folk, such as Sole Giménez (international tour), Mocedades (international tour), Manu Tenorio, Paco Muñoz, David Civera, among many others.
- Over four years as head of the Modern Guitar Department at the Valencia Professional Conservatory of Music.
- Over 10 years of experience as an ensemble and private instructor, teaching in international seminars and giving workshops to faculty.
- Extraordinary Final Degree Award in the specialty of interpretation, itinerary jazz guitar.
- Winner, UJI Jazz Competition, 2014
M.M. Politécnica de Valencia, Contemporary Music.
B.M. Conservatorio Superior de Música ‘Joaquín Rodrigo’ Valencia, Jazz Guitar
"My main goal as a teacher is to help the students to find their own way—their artistic criteria, their personality, and their sound. I reflect on my passion for this craft and my experience to help them find their own voice, accompanying them in this exciting process as a team and enjoying the progress."
"My first goal is always to get to know my students as well as possible, to know what music they have listened to in the past, what motivates them the most and what they want to achieve in their professional career, in order to guide students' talents to reach their full potential. Once that’s set, I develop different exercises within his/her musical realm. I’m identifying individual strengths and weaknesses and addressing them with honesty and respect, and challenging them."
"I consider fundamental the development of creativity and improvisation in learning, along with the improvement of the pure technique of the instrument. With specific training in sound production, coordination, rhythm, and articulation, the student will be able to understand these skills in the service of music, leading to a whole world of original ideas, composed and improvised."
"My career has led me down many different paths, from jazz to classical music, flamenco, Latin American music, Brazilian, pop, rock, and folk. I have always considered music from a universal point of view, learning from it from all its possibilities, as an infinite inspiration, and my greatest satisfaction as a teacher is being able to transmit this philosophy to my students."
"Berklee offers an incredible creative environment full of diversity. This makes the difference. The incredible community of such talented international students, learning and sharing all together, definitely contributes to the construction of an artistic identity, helped by an excellent staff of teachers and perfectly conditioned facilities as support."