Grace Puluczek begins with defining one's brand DNA as an individual and music business professional, then applies that in developing a seamless marketing strategy and seeking out the right partners to grow. She enjoys covering the relationship between what students love, music, and several other industries, and how joining forces can create a business win-win situation. She analyzes real-life business cases and offers insightful sessions with guest speakers who share their invaluable experience.
Puluczek is a part-time faculty member and teaches Music Brands and Partnerships during the summer semester. She bring 16 years of marketing experience: 11 in leading entertainment companies Sony Electronics France and Sony PlayStation Iberia; followed by six years’ experience in the music industry running her own music consultancy company, 3Notes. She has worked in management, branding, strategy, partnerships, sync rep, music export, conference organization, and promotion. Clients include artists, labels, festivals, and export offices. She has directed BalconyTV Madrid, and worked with Future Echoes Showcase festival in Sweden, the Balearic export office and their festival Fira B, and Nettwerk Music Group in DSP pitching in Spain, among many others. She was nominated as one of the mentors for SEWEM, a networking and mentoring program to promote the skills of European and Chinese women in the music and export sector, and to support equality.
- Worked with 30 independent international artists and coordinated more than 70 single, EP, and LP launches.
- Collaborated organizing conferences for several festivals such as Future Echoes, Sweden, FiraB in Mallorca and Cranc Pro in Menorca.
- Attended and/or spoken at some of the key showcase festivals around the globe: Reeperbahn, FOCUS Wales, Indie Week, Nova Scotia Music Week, MAMA, BIME, Primavera Pro, BoMM, WOMEX, and many more.
- Directed BalconyTV Madrid and filmed more than 200 acoustic videos and interviews.
- Whilst at Sony Interactive entertainment, developed and negotiated a transversal partnerships portfolio to enhance brand, product, e-sports, and service awareness.
- 1 of 20 Mentors for SEWEM, a networking and mentoring program to promote the skills of European and Chinese women in the music and export sector, and to support equality.
- Quadrilingual in English, French, Spanish, and Italian
- Music Supervision Qualification, Berklee Online
- Master's degree in e-commerce management, Foro de Economia Digital
- Master's degree in European business, EAP Europe
- Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in modern languages, Liverpool John Moores University