The MidTown Hotel
We have reserved a limited number of hotel rooms at the MidTown Hotel at a discounted rate of $169 per night, plus tax.
The deadline to reserve is May 11, 2020.
Reservations should be made directly with the hotel using one of the following options:
- Call 617-262-1000 or 800-343-1177, and ask for a reservation using the block code IAMM.
- Visit the website for the MidTown Hotel to book online, and type "IAMM" in the group code box.
Other Berklee Partner Hotels
Berklee has deals in place with other area hotels, such as the Hilton Boston Back Bay, the Eliot Hotel, and the Sheraton Boston Hotel. Rates are based on availability and vary by season. View the discounted rates, and contact the hotel directly by phone or use the booking links provided.
Northeastern University Student Dormitory Apartments*
We will be partnering with Northeastern University to assist our conference attendees by providing an additional option for affordable accommodations in Boston. The university is in the process of finalizing their 2020 summer housing, and we will be able to accept payments for housing before the end of 2019.
Please submit the form below to indicate your interest in dormitory accommodations.
The room types and estimated rates* for dormitory accommodations are as follows:
- Fully private single (one twin bed in a room with a private bath): $140 per person per day
- Semi-private single (one twin bed in a room with a shared bath): $95 per person per day
- Double (two twin beds in a room with a shared bath): $80 per person per day
These rooms all include a standard linen package with beds made. The linen package includes a fitted sheet, a flat sheet, towels, a pillow, a pillow case, and a light blanket, along with complimentary Wi-Fi and air conditioning.
*Please note that these rates and room types are subject to change.