The Berklee Institute for Arts Education and Special Needs offers three categories of programs.
- Arts education for people with special needs: Individuals of all ages with special needs can participate in our arts education programs.
- Degree programs and courses: The cohort of students in our one-of-a-kind graduate programs in music education and autism have a unique opportunity to advance their knowledge and expertise in teaching music to students with special needs.
- Professional development: Those already working in the field can advance knowledge, skills, and expertise through our clearinghouse of workshops, conference, consultations, and resources.
- Private Lessons (Music)
- Music Classes for Young Children (Music)
- Inner Harmony Ensemble (Music)
- Rock Band Ensemble (Music)
- iPad Ensemble (Music)
- ABLE Day Sessions Summer Music Program
- Daytime Moon Creations Theater Program (theater)
- Step by Step (Dance)
- Sensory-Friendly Performances (Music, Theater, Dance)