Before Your Registration Appointment TIme
Before Your Registration Appointment Time
To log in, click on the “Log In” button at the top right and enter your Berklee OnePass username and password. If you do not know your username and/or password, or if you have any difficulty accessing my.berklee.edu, contact the Student Computer Support Center on the lower level of 186 Massachusetts Avenue, email them at email@example.com, or call them at (617) 747-8800.
Once you’ve logged in, click on the blue Students button that will appear at the top right to access the Students Menu.
Seek Out Advising
Seek registration advising in the Counseling and Advising Center, with Departmental Advisors in the department of your major, or the Office of the Registrar.
Use Online Resources
It will be easier and take less time for you to complete your online registration if you research the courses you want to take in advance of your appointment time. This will also allow you to seek any advising you require, request waivers, or perform other registration-related activities.
- Registration Manual – Found at berklee.edu/online-registration-manual, provides a full set of up-to-date course descriptions and the information and procedures that will help you in selecting and registering for your courses. Please review this information before your appointment time.
- Registration and Check-in Profile Screen – Found under the Registration submenu on my.berklee.edu, this screen provides information about your academic records at Berklee, such as your instrument, major, appointment time, and any restrictions that might impact your ability to register.
- My Degree Audit – Found under the Academic Profile submenu on my.berklee.edu, this screen allows you to do an online Academic Evaluation (EVAL) to see what courses you have remaining in a specific program and major to determine the courses you need to include in your schedule.
- View Transcript –Found under the Academic Profile submenu on my.berklee.edu, this screen allows you to review your transcript online before selecting your classes. This allows you to see what courses you’ve already taken, and make sure that you’ve met all prerequisites and other eligibility requirements for the courses you want to take.
- Major Grids – Found at berklee.edu/registrar/major-grids, these official grids are organized by catalog year and show the courses in a given single major or dual major that need to be taken in order to graduate. The grids detail the recommended sequence of courses for each semester you are in a major.
- Current Schedule of Courses – Found at berklee.edu/online-registration-manual/course-schedule, the Current Schedule of Courses (pdf) is an up to the moment accurate listing of sections and their corresponding instructors, days, and times, that is updated weekly through the first day of a semester's classes and available to download.