- Primary specialty: private international law, copyright, and personal image rights
- Law degree, University of Barcelona
- Practicing lawyer in Barcelona since 1980, currently with Enrich Advocats
- Former chairman of the Copyright and Image Rights Committee of the Barcelona Bar Association and of the Committee of Copyright and Entertainment Law of the International Bar Association
- Arbitrator of the World Intellectual Property Organization and the Independent Film and Television Alliance
- Publications include “Spain” chapter in World Intellectual Property Rights and Remedies; “Mobile Phones Ringtones: Licensing Ringtones” chapter in Music Unleashed: Legal Implications of Mobile Music Distribution; “Collective Licensing at the ISP level: Spanish Contribution” chapter in the 2011 IAEL book; “The Basics of Sponsorship Agreements in Live Music” chapter in the 2011 IAEL book; and “Personality Rights in the Music Business” chapter in the 2012 IAEL book.