"As I reflect on my own educational experiences, the most important realization I came to as a student is that I am responsible for my education more so than my teachers, my school, my parents, or society. I learned that being a student is a proactive experience and that you only get out of it as much as you are willing to put in. Students who are proactive regarding their education will not only gain the respect of their teachers but their teachers will be more willing to go that 'extra mile' for them. Ultimately, your educational experience will be much more rewarding."
- B.M., Berklee College of Music
- M.M., New England Conservatory of Music
- Author of Transcriptions for Classical Guitar, Mel Bay Publications
- Composed Romanza Variations for solo guitar, and ZenScapes, Clear Note Publications
- Author of Anthology of Classics for Solo Guitar (Volumes 1 and 2), Clear Note Publications
- Compositional studies with Arthur Berger, John Bavicchi, and Jeronimas Kacinskas
- Guitar master classes with David Tannenbaum, Manuel Barrueco, Robert Guthrie, and Manuel Lopez Ramos