Parenting Your College Graduate
Parenting Your College Graduate is a 15-minute pre-recorded webinar brought to you by the Parent Office of Berklee College of Music and Kay Kimball Gruder, founder of Successful College Parenting. This webinar is designed to help you and your recent graduate live under one roof—whether it's for two weeks or two years. You will also gain tips for creating and establishing shared expectations and learn about the Top 10 Hot Zones for Conflict.
Agenda: This webinar is 15 minutes in duration. It is brought to you by the Parent Office of Berklee College of Music and Kay Kimball Gruder, founder of Successful College Parenting. After attending this webinar you will receive a handout by email highlighting the key tips and strategies discussed in the webinar.
Instructions to access this webinar:
- Go to http://SuccessfulCollegeParenting.WebEx.com
- Choose "Recorded Sessions" in the left sidebar menu
- Choose the "For Berklee College Parenting Your College Graduate-20120423 2305-3" session
- Click "View" button.
- Enter recording password. The password is BCPCG2Day
- Enter the registration information and click the "Register" button