Navigating Your Relationship with Your Student Webinar
The opening weeks of the semester can be a roller coaster of emotion for new students. This webinar is designed for parents/guardians of students who entered Berklee College of Music this fall. Attendees will gain strategies to effectively guide and communicate with their student around common ups and downs that occur during the opening weeks and months of the academic year.
Agenda: This webinar is 28 minutes in duration. It is brought to you by the Parent Office of Berklee College of Music and Kay Kimball Gruder, founder of Successful College Parenting. After attending this webinar you will receive a handout by e-mail highlighting the key tips and strategies discussed in the webinar.
Instructions to access this webinar:
- Go to http://SuccessfulCollegeParenting.WebEx.com
- Choose "Recorded Sessions" in the left sidebar menu
- Choose the "Berklee College: Navigating Your Relationship With Your College Student - 20110909 1913-1" session
- Click "View" button.
- Enter recording password. The password is BCMSG2Day
- Enter the registration information and click the "Register" button