Spring 2015 Registration Manual
This online manual will help you find what you need to make registering for courses easy, including:
- how to check and confirm your registration appointment time and find out if you have any academic or financial holds or other restrictions that would prevent you from successfully completing your registration;
- two ways to search for and view course offerings;
- important dates, policies, and procedures to follow;
- instructions on how to register for courses;
- weekly updates on course schedules; and
- a downloadable PDF version of the Spring 2015 Registration Manual.
You are also highly encouraged to seek academic advising at the Counseling and Advising Center or through your faculty department advisor (students in their sixth semester and higher are encouraged to schedule advising meetings early).