Welcome to the Office of Financial Aid. We are here to help Berklee students and families manage the cost of a quality education through a wide variety of sources, including federal, state, and institutional aid programs, as well as a payment plan and educational loan opportunities. If you have any questions, please feel free to email us at email@example.com or call us at 617 747-2274. We look forward to working with you.
Applying for Aid
Whether you're a domestic, international, or summer student, find out the steps you need to take to apply for financial aid.
Types of Aid
Learn more about the federal grants and loans, state scholarship programs, private sources, student employment, and institutional scholarships that can help you pay for your Berklee education.
Private Loans and Payment Plan
If your financial aid package and your family resources are not enough to cover your costs to attend Berklee, learn what other options you have.
Cost of Attendance
Learn about tuition and fees, as well as the total estimated cost of attendance for Berklee College of Music.
Download the forms you need to apply for financial aid at Berklee.
Graduate Program in Valencia
Learn more about applying for financial aid for the Graduate Program in Valencia.
Code of Conduct
The Berklee College of Music Financial Aid Office is a member of the National Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators (NASFAA). We abide by NASFAA’s Code of Conduct for Institutional Financial Aid Professionals, which states that an institutional financial aid professional is expected to always maintain exemplary standards of professional conduct in all aspects of carrying out his or her responsibilities, specifically including all dealings with any entities involved in any manner in student financial aid, regardless of whether such entities are involved in a government sponsored, subsidized, or regulated activity. In doing so, the Financial Aid Office at Berklee is bound to adhere to the following rules:
- Refrain from taking any action for our personal benefit.
- Refrain from taking any action that we believe is contrary to law, regulation, or the best interests of the students and parents we serve.
- Ensure that the information we provide is accurate, unbiased, and does not reflect any preference arising from actual or potential gain.
- Remain objective in making decisions and advising the administration of Berklee College of Music regarding relationships with any entity involved in any aspect of student financial aid.
- Refrain from soliciting or accepting anything other than of nominal value from any entity involved in the making, holding, consolidating or processing of any student loans, including anything of value (including reimbursement of expenses) for serving on an advisory board or as part of a training activity of or sponsored by any entity.
- Disclose to the administration of Berklee College of Music any involvement with or interest in any entity involved in any aspect of student financial aid.